KompoZer
I use standard eclipse distribution for all standalone java applications. When it comes to web-applications or J2EE applications, easy provides that extra support in terms of integrating app/web servers and many rich templates. I did not find the default JS editor much helpful, so went for Aptana instead. This comes as standalone application as well as an eclipse plugin also and is very good in parsing JavaScript files and identifying all literal functions/objects defined.
- KompoZer is a freeware WYSIWYG IDE for HTML that allows you to create and edit web pages
- No installation is necessary, just unzip and start using
- Comes with many drag & drop templates, CSS editor, JS console
- Inbuild preview and supports publishing to external websites
I use standard eclipse distribution for all standalone java applications. When it comes to web-applications or J2EE applications, easy provides that extra support in terms of integrating app/web servers and many rich templates. I did not find the default JS editor much helpful, so went for Aptana instead. This comes as standalone application as well as an eclipse plugin also and is very good in parsing JavaScript files and identifying all literal functions/objects defined.
No comments:
Post a Comment