Software

Apps I use for my work

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Firefox Plugins and Themes

Yes, a separate post just for firefox plugins I use.  I am kind of addicted to this one :-)

1. Aardvark{2.96}.xpi
2. DOMInspector{2.0.0}.xpi
3. DownThemAll{1.0.3}.xpi
4. DragDropZones{1.1}.xpi
5. EventSpy{0.2.3}.xpi
6. ExecuteJS{0.2.1}.xpi
7. FEBE{6.0.2}.xpi
8. FireFTP{1.0.2}.xpi
9. Firebug{1.2.1}.xpi
10. Firecookie{0.6}.xpi
11. FormSaver{0.9.0}.xpi
12. Greasemonkey{0.8.20080609.0}.xpi
13. HideNavigationBar{1.2}.xpi
14. IETab{1.5.20080823}.xpi
15. JSView{2.0.5}.xpi
16. LinkEvaluator{0.9.9.6}.xpi
17. Locationbar{1.0.3}.xpi
18. MRTechLinkWrapper{2.2.1}.xpi
19. MinimizeToTray{0.0.1.2006102615+}.xpi
20. MoreToolsMenu{1.1}.xpi
21. NextPlease{0.7.0}.xpi
22. PageTitleEraser{0.7.6}.xpi
23. QuickRestart{1.1.4}.xpi
24. ReaditLater{0.9821}.xpi
25. ReloadEvery{3.0.0}.xpi
26. ScribeFire{3.0}.xpi
27. SpiderZilla{1.6.0}.xpi
28. TabKit{0.4.3}.xpi
29. UserAgentSwitcher{0.6.11}.xpi
30. ViewDependencies{0.3.3.0}.xpi
31. WebDeveloper{1.1.6}.xpi
32. XPather{1.4.1}.xpi
33. YSlow{0.9.5b2}.xpi
34. deskCut{0.5.0.7}.xpi

Themes

1. Chromifox{1.0}.jar
2. FoxkehTheme{3.0.0}.jar
3. MacOSXTheme{0.6.3}.jar
Posted by Phani at 10:41 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Total Pageviews

About Me

Phani
View my complete profile

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  November (3)
  • ▼  2008 (5)
    • ▼  September (2)
      • Free tools and books
      • Firefox Plugins and Themes
    • ►  June (3)
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.